Wednesday, November 12, 2008

About KosherQuick

I once heard someone say that with the internet we now have the most complete library of recipes in the history of the world at our fingertips. So why is it that when I need a meal in a hurry it takes me forever to find a appropriate recipe?

We all know that there are a million sites out there devoted to every type of cooking under the sun. There are websites for fast meals. There are websites for easy meals. There are websites for inexpensive meals. There are websites for kosher meals. To the best of my knowledge (and I have spent a lot of time looking!) there are not a whole lot of meals that cater to all these requirements at once!

If you are anything like me you too are looking for easy, fast, cheap, non-patchka-y meals. I am slowly finding and working out recipes that suit my criteria, but then I lose them! I figure if I put them all in one place, I might actually be able to find them! My plan is to collect all the ones I find and tag them to be an easy resource in one simple to remember location.

Hope this helps someone out there besides me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Some good recipes here, thanks.
I especially like the list of how many things get dirty - how did you know that I arrange my thursday dinner around dirtying as few utensils as possible? (Usually works out as frozen felafel balls -frozen and zapped in microwave with salad and pitot served on disposables.)
Also enjoying your unusual descriptive style, especially the orange chicken. Made me chuckle!